- Government issued personal identification of all individual applicants (drivers license, state or federal ID, or passport).
- Federal Business tax returns for the last 2 completed years for all individual applicants, if available.
- Employer tax documentation.
- Personal tax returns for the last 2 completed years with attached Schedule C for all individual applicants, if available and where appropriate.
- Proof or validation of crops in the ground.
- Additional information that the applicant believes would assist the Loan Review Committee in making its decision (such as a loan summary).
Note: Clicking the link above will automatically open the pdf file in a new browser window or tab. If you complete the application in the browser window, you can only print
the completed version (you cannot save the file with data).
- Save the file to your PC (File menu–> Save As … in your browser) and then open the file in Adobe Acrobat (simply double click to open if Acrobat is installed) to complete the form fillable file and save the data.
- Print the file out and complete by hand.
- Download the file to your PC to be filled out or printed at a later date- right click the link and choose “Save Target As…” (Internet Explorer) or “Save Link As …” (Firefox & Chrome).
If you are unable to open pdf files, you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader free here:
Application Submission Instructions
Please contact your local Florida Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Find your local SBDC at www.FloridaSBDC.org/locations. Applicants may also contact their local SBDC for free help with completing the application.